Customer satisfaction is our high priority.
We would love the chance to speak with you!
- Accomplice is available to everyone—Event Industry Clients and End Clients.
- To place an order, please add everything you need for your event to a Rental Request. Within 24 hours, Monday through Friday, we will confirm your order and let you know what’s available.
- If your event is more than 90 days away, you will pay a 25% deposit. If your event is between 90 and 14 days away, you will pay a 50% deposit to hold your order. If your event is less than 14 days away, the full rental amount is required to confirm your order.
- Items cannot be held without a deposit.
- Minimum order is $500 and deliveries are available throughout South Florida, including Palm Beach, Naples and the Florida Keys.
- Items are considered rented for a 16 hour period. Multi-day rentals are billed at 30% per additional day.
- We can help you make broadstroke decisions on our rentals, but understanding what will or won’t fit in your event space is up to you.
- We don’t schedule complimentary site visits or complimentary floor plans for most orders. We can offer both those services for a charge.
- Items confirmed, pulled and delivered are not refundable if they don’t fit or for reasons beyond our control cannot be installed (inclement weather, insufficient access, etc.).
- Customized items are not refundable.
- The online system is not a live inventory. Under each item, you will see how many pieces we presently stock. Some pieces in the collection can be expanded and others can not.
- Many of our items are custom produced by us and exclusive. Other items are from a curated portfolio of vendors from around the US and oftentimes from abroad.
- Deliveries are scheduled within a 2 hour window. Timed hour deliveries are available for an additional $175 for orders under $5k. Orders over $5k will always be timed deliveries.
- Accomplice will deliver and setup your order as per your specifications. We will need a contact person that will instruct the staff as to setup access and placement. A floor plan will help expedite the placement of your items.
- For timely deliveries, Delivery Staff use carts and dollies to move furnishings safely, there should be a clear, level path for item delivery. Do not assume stairs are accessible paths.
- Please notify us if items are going to any level other than the one being unloaded on.
- Please notify us if items are going through any strenuous setup routes such as beach setups, rooftop setups, boat setups so that we can staff your delivery appropriately.
- Delivery Staff cannot relocate existing furnishings in order to set up our rentals.
- Delivery Staff cannot relocate other Vendor’s items in order to set up our rentals.
- Delivery staff cannot reset all your rentals after they’ve been set because you changed your mind, so as to not delay your delivery and the others after it.
- Your order is not contingent on weather and is not cancellable due to inclement weather.
- Standard deliveries are 9am-5pm Monday through Saturday. After hours deliveries and pickups are subject to additional fees.
- Warehouse pickup and returns can only be done by Event Industry professionals. For the safety of our rentals and to avoid handling damage, End Clients should schedule an Accomplice delivery.
Ownership and Care
- All items are provided on a rental basis and remain the property of Accomplice Event Rentals.
- Any missing inventory will be billed to the Client due to any Host, Guest or other Staff removing property from the Event site, whether the Client is aware of such removal or not.
- Materials are installed and left within the Client's care during the event and any damage to rented goods are the financial responsibility of the Client, whether the damage was caused by inclement weather, another vendor, Client's agent, or an event guest (as limited examples).
- Accomplice Event Rentals carries general liability insurance according to industry standards.
- If your Event Venue requires specific liability insurance, please notify us with at least 4 days before it is due so we can request it for you. Certificates of Insurance (COIs) are custom produced and take time. There is a $75 dollar charge per COI.
- You should be ready at the delivery window to accept your delivery and have it placed. Labor overages are billable over 30 minutes of delay at $30 per hour, per Delivery Staff.
- You should be ready at the pickup window to have the delivery taken away. If your event runs long, labor overages are billable over 30 minutes of delay at $30 per hour, per Delivery Staff.
- Any appliqués like vinyl, tape, decorations, staples, tacks or branding should be removed by the Client before pickup.
- Visa, MC and AmEx are accepted for payments.
- CashApp and Zelle are accepted for payments.
- Mailed check payments must be received as per guidelines above. Returned check fee is $50.
- Bank transfers are accepted for payments. Incoming transfer fee is $20.
- You can cancel any order within 24 hours of confirming it with no charge, unless your order is within the next 72 hours.
- Any event cancelled over 7 days before event date are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Any event cancelled over 5 days before event date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any event cancelled less than 5 days before the event date is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Your event may be rescheduled to a date mutually agreeable by both parties within 180 days from original date for 25% of the order value for orders under $5k and for 15% of the order value for orders over $5k.
By submitting a Rental Request online, you acknowledge all these conditions.